Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dummies

Did you rent your wedding dress? Or the tux? Or any of the other things you use for a wedding but can't always afford to buy and keep? Well, why not rent a cake?
Perfect for brides on a tight budget who aren't worried about feeding cake to their guests and just want a cake for display. To order a custom made fake cake can cost almost as much as a real cake, but what if you just picked one out of a catalog. Well, soon you can do just that.
Over the next few months I will be making a selection of Dummy Cakes. I'm making these mostly for photos and advertising, but I'm going to offer them to you for rent!
Rental fees will be $50 + a $100 refundable deposit when returned the day following the wedding in it's original condition.

So check back often to see what cakes will be available! And for a limited time, if your interested in renting a cake, send me a picture of a cake you love and I'll be selecting a few to make to add to my collection. maybe I'll pick yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment