Tuesday, November 17, 2009

**ICES Convention Special**

ICES, the International Cake Exploration Society, puts on a Convention every year. All the top names in cake designing are there teaching classes and giving demonstrations. I've never been able to go before, but it sounds amazing. Much like a glorified version of the Cake Camp I went to last year in Vegas. This year I'd hoped to go to camp again but instead I got to spend my summer loving on my new baby.
But next summer he'll be big enough to stay home with Daddy so ICES Convention here I come! Only problem is that I need to raise a lot of $ to be able to go.

So until then I will be giving some killer deals on cakes. If you or someone you know is having a wedding pass the word. Call me today to set up you design consultation and taste some of my delicious flavors.

And if you have a big heart and don't need a cake but just want to see my dream come true you can click on the link to the right that says "Make a payment" and donate to my Convention Fund.



Specials --

3 Tier Wedding Cake any design $250
4 Tier Wedding Cake any design $350

-Free delivery in Utah County and 50% off delivery to other locations-

No comments:

Post a Comment